Entertainment in the Los Angeles area
The Los Angeles area has no shortage of entertainment! Please use our submenu to see the entertainment articles we have for you here and to get to each of our entertainment articles.
Best Gas Prices
These days there's really no good price to pay for gasoline for your car. There's just the chance to pay a few pennies less here and there.
The GasBuddy.com guys, who created a popular iPhone app that shows gas prices, also have this web page, LosAngelesGasPrices.com.
You can download and install the GasBuddy App for your Phone — whether an iPhone, Android, or Windows phone. Check it out here.
Entertainment Resources in Los Angeles & Southern California!
We'll do our best to guide you to some resourses.
Theme Parks in the Los Angeles area
In Los Angeles there are movie theaters aplenty — but here, you can do more than just go see a movie. Here, you can see a movie being filmed, or even be in the film.
Be an extra in a movie:
Television for Southern California
Misc things to do
- Rollerskate at Moonlight Rollerway — a great indoor wooden-floored rink in Glendale (Once you know this rink you may recognize it in many a movie. Editor-in-Chief Deborah Shadovitz has been an extra in a few films shot there. Their website lists the films that have shot at the rink.)
- There are also roller skating rinks in Northridge, Huntington Beach...
- Travel to the beach towns and skate on the beach skate paths, or rent a bike and cycle. There are many places to rent both.
- Ride a horse at the Los Angeles Equestrian Center — 480 Riverside Dr. Burbank, CA 9150
- Magic at the world's only Magic Castle. (By invitation from a magician only.)